COLANAR, a global leader in high accuracy pharmaceutical fill and finish equipment, presents the CMC 1013. COLANAR’s benchtop CMC 1013 capping machine has been designed for the automated capping of vials within a nested tray. This product stands out in the market as the only automated crimp capping machine capable of processing nested vials.
The benefits and features of this machine are many:
- Automated benchtop capping system for vials
- Crimping with a single disk, analog to large production machines
- Excellent, reliable and uniform crimp results
- Adjustable, monitored head pressure
- Vials remain in nested tray for ease of handling
- Stainless steel and plastics exterior, suitable for pharmaceutical sterilization
- Small footprint
After the operator places the vial tray onto the CMC 1013 capping machine, the machine automatically places a crimp cap onto the vial. Next, the crimp head moves down and the crimping process is activated. The servo motor driven plunger rotates the vial. The crimping disc is cam controlled and swivels in place toward the crimp cap. This single disc capping process produces the most uniform and reliable capping results. The built-in head pressure sensor allows for the head pressure to be adjusted. After the crimping process is complete, the tray is returned to the starting position where it is manually removed by the operator.